Voici les éléments 1 - 10 sur 50
- PublicationAccès libreApplication of the Novel Tandem Process Diels-Alder Reaction/Ireland-Claisen Rearrangement to the Synthesis of rac-Juvabione and rac-EpijuvabioneThe novel tandem process Diels-Alder reaction/Ireland-Claisen rearrangement shows a high diastereoselectivity for the Ireland-Claisen rearrangement starting from the endo-product of the Diels-Alder reaction. Based on this mechanistic knowledge, the novel tandem process could be applied to the synthesis of rac-juvabione.
- PublicationAccès libre4,4-Bis(1H-pyrrol-2-yl)pentanolThe title achiral compound, C13H18N2O, crystallized in the chiral monoclinic space group P21. The pyrrole rings are inclined to one another by 62.30 (11)°, and the propanol chain is in an extended conformation. In the crystal, the two pyrrole NH groups are involved in intermolecular N-H ··· O hydrogen bonds, leading to the formation of a helical arrangement propagating along the b axis. An interesting feature of the crystal structure is the absence of any conventional hydrogen bonds involving the hydroxy H atom. There is, however, a weak intermolecular O-H ··· π interaction involving one of the pyrrole rings.
- PublicationMétadonnées seulementPreparation of N-alkylketene-N-butadienyl-N,O-silyl acetalsThe synthesis of a series of dienamides 5a-j using Oppolzer's method is described. Using Rathke's method the ketene N,O-silyl acetals 6a-j can be obtained in good yield from the corresponding dienamides. The ketene acetals are obtained free of base and free of salts. They are stable and can be stored at - 20 degrees C. The new dienes are useful reagents for tandem reactions.
- PublicationMétadonnées seulementApplication of the novel tandem process Diels-Alder reaction/Ireland-Claisen rearrangement to the synthesis of rac-juvabione and rac-epijuvabioneThe novel tandem process Diels-Alder reaction/Ireland-Claisen rearrangement shows a high diastereoselectivity for the Ireland-Claisen rearrangement starting from the endo-product of the Diels-Alder reaction. Based on this mechanistic knowledge, the novel tandem process could be applied to the synthesis of rac-juvabione.
- PublicationMétadonnées seulementrac-(R)-2-[(2R,5R)-5-Methyltetrahydrofuran-2-yl]propanoic acidIn the crystal structure of rac-(R)-2-[(2R,5R)-5-methyltetrahydrofuran-2-yl]propanoic acid, C8H14O3, the 2,5-THF ring junction is cis. The relative configuration of position 2 in the propanoic acid group is the same as that in positions 2 and 5 in the THF ring. In the crystal structure, symmetry-related mols. are linked by O-H...O H bonds to form centrosym. dimers. Crystallog. data are given. [on SciFinder(R)]
- PublicationMétadonnées seulement2,2'-(Propane-2,2-diyl)bis(1H-pyrrole)2,2'-(Propane-2,2-diyl)bis(1H-pyrrole), C11H14N2, crystd. with 2 independent mols. (A and B) in the asym. unit. The 2 mols. differ only slightly, with the pyrrole rings being inclined to 1 another at a dihedral angle of 87.67(8)° in mol. A and 88.09(7)° in mol. B. In the crystal, there are no classical H bonds, but the 2 pyrrole NH groups of 1 mol. are involved in N-H···? interactions with the pyrrole rings of the other mol. In this manner, a compact box-like arrangement of the 2 independent mols. is formed. Crystallog. data are given. [on SciFinder(R)]
- PublicationAccès libreSynthesis, Structure, and Complexation Properties of Partially and Completely Reduced meso-Octamethylporphyrinogens (Calixpyrroles)
- PublicationMétadonnées seulement4-Methoxybenzoyl-meso-octamethylcalixpyrrolidinopyrrole: an acyl chloride derivative of a partially reduced calixpyrroleIn the title compd., C36H50N4O2, the two pyrrolidine rings have envelope conformations. The conformation of the macrocycle is stabilized by N-H···N H bonds and a C-H···N interaction. The benzoyl ring is inclined to an adjacent pyrrole ring by 6.76(9)°, with a centroid-to-centroid distance of 3.6285(10) Å. In the crystal, apart from a C-H···O and a C-H···? interaction, mols. are linked via an N-H···O H bond, giving helical chains propagating along . Crystallog. data and at. coordinates are given. [on SciFinder(R)]
- PublicationMétadonnées seulementSynthesis and Reactions of 2-[1-Methyl-1-(pyrrolidin-2-yl)ethyl]-1H-pyrrole and Some Derivatives with Aldehydes: Chiral Structures Combining a Secondary-Amine Group with an 1H-Pyrrole Moiety as Excellent H-Bond DonorThe synthesis of compd. I (R = H) and its derivs. I (R = CF3, CO2Me) combining a pyrrolidine ring with an 1H-pyrrole unit is described. Their attempted usability as organocatalysts was not successful. Reacting these simple pyrrolidine derivs. with (E)-cinnamaldehyde led to tricyclic products. The final, major products were the pyrroloindolizidine tricycles, e.g. II, obtained via the iminium ion reacting intramolecularly with the nucleophilic ?-position of the 1H-pyrrole moiety. [on SciFinder(R)]
- PublicationAccès libreCatalytic Hydrogenation of meso-Octamethylporphyrinogen (Calixpyrrole)Hydrogenation of meso-octamethylporphyrinogen (calixpyrrole) with a number of heterogeneous catalysts under different experimental conditions has been investigated. GC-MS analyses of the reaction mixtures showed the formation of one to four products in low to moderate yields: three of them were diastereoisomers of the product derived from half-hydrogenation of the substrate, and displayed alternating pyrrolidine and pyrrole rings, while the fourth was the all-cis saturated product. An acidic medium was necessary to achieve hydrogenation. However, the use of too strongly acidic solvents or additives was detrimental to the stability of the substrate and/or the catalyst.